For your consideration is a pre-owned men’s steel Rolex Seadweller diving watch. Ref. 16660. Circa. 1980. No box or papers.
This dial is 100% original with aged tritium hour markers that has aged to a very pleasing yellow color, original hands that have perfectly matched patina color like the dial and calendar date at 3.
The case is in brushed and polished stainless steel with very cool and rare blue insert with yellow pearl that matches beautifully with the dial and hands, sapphire crystal, Rolex steel crown and screw down caseback. The case measures 40mm in diameter.
The band is a original stainless steel Rolex Seadweller 93160 band with solid end pieces with folding clasp and flip lock.
The movement is a high grade Rolex cal: 3035 ( quickset) automatic movement. Telling good time when checked!
All sales are final and all my auctions are guaranteed as pictured and described. Any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Good Luck!
Payment Policy Shipping Policy Return Policy Guarantee
• Payment must be received within 5 days of auction end.
• PayPal and bank wires are the only accepted forms of payment we receive.
• Purchases over $8000 please contact us for payment details.
• We ship to confirmed PayPal addresses only.
• Florida residents pay 7% sales tax.
• UPS 2nd day shipping (US Only) Free
• UPS Express shipping (International) $50
• We ship only to paypal confirmed addresses only
• Items will be shipped after receiving full payment on the same or next business day.
• UPS or FedEx tracking number will be provided via eBay.
• All sales are final unless not as pictured and described.
• The buyer must inform us of any issue within 3 days of receipt for any return to be considered.
• Should a return be granted, a refund will be sent after 24 hours of receipt and inspection.
• Item must be in the exact same condition when received as when sold.
• Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
• A 20% restocking fee will be deducted from the total refund on any granted return of merchandise.
• Any item sold by us is guaranteed 100% original and as described.
• All pictures are the actual images of the item exactly as seen and described.
• Buyer is responsible for asking any pertinent questions on any item we sell.
• We also buy on eBay so we pride ourselves in taking very high detail pictures of all our merchandise.
We are vintage and modern fine watch, clock and jewelry buyers located in beautiful Miami, Florida. Our goal is to purchase unusual and rare timepieces and jewelry and bring them to you at dealer wholesale prices. Our watches and jewelry are frequently purchased from the original owner from estate, therefore we present them often in the same condition as we purchase them. Please add us to your favorite sellers list for more of our exciting auctions.