I am selling an old mechanical diving watch, of the V. B. brand, to be repaired / revised:
Well preserved watch, with a very pretty Skin Diver type case, for a vintage look to perfection.
Nice dial typical of the period.
A very nice collector's item!
* Brand: V. B.
* Type: Skin Diver / Submarine
* Years: 1970's
* Mechanical movement with manual winding
* Caliber: CRC 860 (17 jewels, 18,000 A / h, Antimagnetic)
* Case: Stainless steel
* Diameter: 36 mm (excluding crown)
* Lugs to lugs: 45 mm
* Lug width: 19 mm
* Bezel: Metal, rotating and bidirectional
* Dial: Black
* Date: Framed and bevelled window at 3:00 a.m.
* Index and hands: Luminescent
* Glass: curved plexiglass
* Case back: Screwed, stainless steel
- The watch is in good condition / well preserved for a grandmother of almost 50 years (see Photos).
WORKING ORDER :
* The movement does not work because the winding stem is not blocked in the movement (probably the zipper to put back in place?).
* When I shake it a bit, the seconds hand doesn't advance at all, so it will most likely need to be serviced to get it going again.
* The watch is completely original.
* It is sold without strap.
70 € net to me + shipping cost
* European Union: 16 € with tracking number but without insurance / 18 € with tracking number and insurance
* Rest of the world: 28 € with tracking number but without insurance / 30 € with tracking number and insurance
Payment by bank transfer.
No Paypal G&S!
Private message or mail: nicor77 @ gmail dot com (without the spaces)