I am selling an old diving watch from the French brand Beuchat:
The Beuchat company was created in 1904 by Constant Beuchat, descendant of a Swiss watchmaking family.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE WATCH:
* Brand: Beuchat
* Model: Submariner
* Years: Mid 1990's
* Movement: Japanese quartz
* Caliber: Miyota (Citizen) 2115
* Case material: Stainless steel
* Diameter of the bezel: 38 mm
* Case diameter (including crown): 41 mm
* Lugs to lugs: 45 mm
* Lug width: 19 mm
* Bezel: Rotating and unidirectional
* Dial: Sunray blue
* Day / Date: Counter at 3:00 a.m.
* Languages of the day: French / English
* Hands and indexes: Luminescent
* Index: Painted
* Glass: Mineral
* Crown: Screwed
* Case back: Screwed, stainless steel
* Original waterproofness (not verified): 200 m
* The watch is in good condition for its age (see Photos).
* Note a few scratches on the glass, but nothing that hinders readability and marks on the bezel insert.
* The movement works perfectly.
* The Renata 364 battery (Swiss Made) is new (changed for sale).
* No trace of oxidation.
* The lume is no longer very intense.
* Apart from its strap, the watch is completely original.
* The watch is sold on a new Gray NATO strap, 20mm wide.
90 € net to me + shipping cost
* EU: 13 € with tracking number but without insurance / 15 € with tracking number and insurance
* Rest of the world: 28 € with tracking number but without insurance / 30 € with tracking number and insurance
Payment by bank transfer.
No trades !
Private message or mail: nicor77 @ gmail dot com (without the spaces)